Boro Youth Casuals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who the fucking hell are you?

5 posters

Go down

Who the fucking hell are you? Empty Who the fucking hell are you?

Post  Stockton_boro Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:05 am

No, really, who the fuck are you lot?

There's already a Boro youth, and you pack of divs are certainly not it. The real lads, young and old have never seen you before, and now you're coming on here spouting a load of shit, saying you're gonna do this and you're gonna do that, you're embarassing. Been reading some of your posts and i've been cringing, posting daft pictures of yourselves and actually advertising what away games you're going to do and how you're getting there. I was thinking, maybe it would be easier if you made a direct link to footballintelligence@clevelandpolice.co.uk, maybe put your photos on, with your names and addresses, with details of which pubs you are going to and how you are getting to away games, might even want to throw your phone numbers on there aswell incase they want to get in touch with you urgently. Advertising 'aggro' after games when it was often nothing more than a bit of banter between fans and the odd push between police, so are you lot out for Doncaster? coz its gonna go right off, claret everywhere, gonna be double naughty, treble naughty, honest! Now do us a favour, turn off the football factory dvd, you're not old enough to watch it, and get yourselves fucked off, cheers lads.

Stockton_boro

Back to top Go down

Who the fucking hell are you? Empty Re: Who the fucking hell are you?

Post  TheBoysWhoLikeToPlayAway Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:29 pm

Hardened frontliner over here Very Happy
TheBoysWhoLikeToPlayAway
TheBoysWhoLikeToPlayAway

Back to top Go down

Post  J.M Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:31 pm

Shurup you fucking wolly pirat
J.M
J.M

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBoysWhoLikeToPlayAway Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:37 pm

He was 18 last week his mam let him watch football factory, he was looking for a way to feel good about it.
TheBoysWhoLikeToPlayAway
TheBoysWhoLikeToPlayAway

Back to top Go down

Post  Stockton_boro Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:52 pm

who you talking to? anyone gonna give us any proper answers? like where you're from, why you think you are the Boro youth for a start? and also if you want to be cheeky i will meet any one of you, infact all of you, before the doncaster match on saturday? if of course you're not too busy running riot...

Stockton_boro

Back to top Go down

Post  J.M Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:05 pm

basically right, im from boro and im under 18 which makes me youth, and im also causal, so i guess that makes me boro youth casual?
But calm down yeah, where all boro Laughing
J.M
J.M

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBoysWhoLikeToPlayAway Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:07 pm

And me im northallerton and have seen some of THE "boro youth" fight. Handbags anyone??
TheBoysWhoLikeToPlayAway
TheBoysWhoLikeToPlayAway

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBoysWhoLikeToPlayAway Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:13 pm

thats if I am correct in my guess who I think you are scratch
TheBoysWhoLikeToPlayAway
TheBoysWhoLikeToPlayAway

Back to top Go down

Post  J.M Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:20 pm

if im correct, i wouldnt mind a meet to have a laugh at all your fake gear Laughing
J.M
J.M

Back to top Go down

Post  BoroRaRa Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:37 am

With all due respect lads, your not the Boro Youth.

Do whatever you want, say whatever you want, go wherever you want but please do not class yourselves as Boro Youth.

You all have ALOT to learn, can't believe some of the naivety flying around on here. Do you not think PC Swales and Co. are not sat there reading every word, looking up IP addresses to find out who you are?? They're not stupid, trust me, I've been on the end of their 'intelligence' before. Matchdays are not like Football Factory or Green Street, if you throw a punch at football these days and get away with it, your a lucky boy.

Keep it between yourselves and out of the public domain, I'd say thats what pubs are for but some of you look like your barely off breast milk, let alone old enough to get served in a boozer.

Wouldn't have surprised me if some of you were the bunch of cunts in a minibus who threw a plastic KFC cup at me on the way out of Scunthorpe on Tuesday night and if it was, be thankful if never hit me.

Out of curiousity, do you know any of the older Boro lads? Where have you lot sprung from?

BoroRaRa

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBoysWhoLikeToPlayAway Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:07 am

Some of us do know older lads yeah and to be perfectly honest they have so much more respect than you. And i grew up knowing the craic so do not be claiming i am niave.
TheBoysWhoLikeToPlayAway
TheBoysWhoLikeToPlayAway

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBoysWhoLikeToPlayAway Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:26 am

A certain boro youth member needs to keep his mouth shut actually, because i remember a large amount of porkies he was telling a while back. He knows who he is!
TheBoysWhoLikeToPlayAway
TheBoysWhoLikeToPlayAway

Back to top Go down

Post  J.M Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:53 am

we never travelled on a minibus thanks x
J.M
J.M

Back to top Go down

Post  BoroRaRa Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:47 am

Doesn't really narrow it down mate, I'd say theres over 100 of us in the actual Youth (banned and not banned), I bet theres been alot of porkies told over previous Years.

I haven't taken note of whose posting what, but advertising to go to an away game and say "I'm up for a punch up", it's stupid and its idiots like that you soon need to flush out.

Just a word to the wise ey boys, talk about the booze, drugs, clothing, your lasses mott, good times, bad times all you want but keep the match arrangements to yourself (or behind closed doors at least!).

BoroRaRa

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBoysWhoLikeToPlayAway Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:52 am

The complete fruitcake will know who he is i know he will be reading this.
TheBoysWhoLikeToPlayAway
TheBoysWhoLikeToPlayAway

Back to top Go down

Post  BoroEDL Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:30 am

Stockton_boro wrote:No, really, who the fuck are you lot?

There's already a Boro youth, and you pack of divs are certainly not it. The real lads, young and old have never seen you before, and now you're coming on here spouting a load of shit, saying you're gonna do this and you're gonna do that, you're embarassing. Been reading some of your posts and i've been cringing, posting daft pictures of yourselves and actually advertising what away games you're going to do and how you're getting there. I was thinking, maybe it would be easier if you made a direct link to footballintelligence@clevelandpolice.co.uk, maybe put your photos on, with your names and addresses, with details of which pubs you are going to and how you are getting to away games, might even want to throw your phone numbers on there aswell incase they want to get in touch with you urgently. Advertising 'aggro' after games when it was often nothing more than a bit of banter between fans and the odd push between police, so are you lot out for Doncaster? coz its gonna go right off, claret everywhere, gonna be double naughty, treble naughty, honest! Now do us a favour, turn off the football factory dvd, you're not old enough to watch it, and get yourselves fucked off, cheers lads.

Spot on mate this bunch of divvies who i guess will be between 14 and 17 are making us look like idiots. How stupid have you got to be to post how your getting to games and posting badly blurred out pictures!! Theres no such thing as firms now. We go as a group but just get abused by the bizzies all day. EDL is what most are getting into now. You lot stick to singing in the north stand tossers

BoroEDL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum